- AVAILABLE DATES
This super popular course will cover the theoretical and practical aspects of Schedule 3 nursing, including a variety of surgical management techniques. You will have an opportunity to practise suture techniques and perform procedures such as ear tip amputation, biopsy and wound closure on cadavers.
You will leave with the confidence to go back to practice and take on these cases.
Key features of this programme:
Suture minor wounds
Biopsy lumps via a variety of techniques
Remove appropriate skin lumps
Ear tip amputation
Carry out surgical management of aural haematomas
|Payment Option||Initial Payment||Remaining Balance||Total Payable|
Payment Terms & Conditions
1. Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
2. Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
3. Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: Terms and Conditions.
1. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
2. Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
3. Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.